Factory Worker Job Demand in Malaysia for Nepali | Brandplus Precision Plastic SDN BHD, a Malaysia-based company, has released a job notification through Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency, International Trade Link Pvt. Ltd. , for skilled and unskilled workers from Nepal. The company is looking to fill positions for Factory Worker, under its LT No. 270750. Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agencies are facilitating the recruitment process. This job demand could be your golden chance if you seek foreign employment or Baideshik Rojgar opportunities. Don’t hesitate to apply for the vacancies and maximise this opportunity.
The last date for Walk-In Interviews for this job demand is 20th January 2023 . Read the entire article to Know more about the job details, such as salary, available vacancies, and important dates. Here are some essential highlights for the aforementioned positions: you will be expected to work six days weekly. Additionally, the company may provide visas and tickets to selected candidates.
|Areas of Specialization||Contracting Company|
|Orientation Training Charge||700|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Welfare fund Arrangement||1500 Nrs, Self Payable.|
|Visa Stamping Charge||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Visa Ticket||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Food/ Accommodation||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||0|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Provided|
|Employment Insurance||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Brandplus Precision Plastic SDN BHD has job va cancies for the following positions:
- Factory Worker
Candidates must fulfil the following requirements to be eligible for these posts:-:
- Must be a Nepalese citizen
- The age should be between 18 and 40 years.
- Must have a minimum of work experience in the respective field
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Minimum Qualification: SLC Passed
- Work Experience: By Position
- Candidate should be flexible to work in different shifts
- Basic Computer Skills
- Able to communicate in English
- A positive, brilliant team member
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Teamwork skill
While performing the duties of this job, this individual must have a full range of body movements, including walking, standing, sitting, lifting floor to waist, lifting waist to shoulder, stair climbing, ladder climbing and bending or twisting.
Suppose you have the necessary skills and experience for the job positions mentioned in the notification. In that case, you can apply by contacting the Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency International Trade Link Pvt. Ltd. , Please submit your updated resume and required documents and application to apply for these job vacancies.
The important dates for this job demand are as follows:
- Last date for walk-in interview: 20th January 2023
- Date of departure: To be notified later
Salary and Benefits
Brandplus Precision Plastic SDN BHD offers attractive salary packages and benefits to its employees. The salary for each position is as follows:
In addition, the company provides the following benefits:
- Accommodation: Provided by Hiring Company
- Overtime Pay: As per Malaysia Labor Law
- Employment Insurance: – Provided by Hiring Company
- Leave: 30 Days anual leave.
Working Hours and Days
The selected candidates will have to work for six days a week. You have to work 8 hours per day, 48 hours per week.
Visa and Ticket
Visa and ticket Provided by Hiring Company for the selected candidates. Visa is valid for 2 years and can be renewed after expiration.
There is a service charge of NPR 0 associated with this job. Candidates are advised to clarify any questions about the service charge during the application process.
- What is the eligibility criteria for these job positions?
- Candidates must be Nepali citizens between 18 and 40 Years, have at least relevant work experience, and be physically and mentally healthy.
- What is the last date for the walk-in interview?
- The last date for the walk-in interview is 20th January 2023.
- What are the available vacancies?
- The available vacancies are Factory Worker, .
- What are the working hours and days?
- The selected candidates will have to work for six days and 8 Hours.