John Clements Consultants, Inc.
PHP 20,000 – PHP 30,000 a month
Full Job Description
Responsible for Order Management per Business Units. Receive purchase orders from Regional Customer Service Representatives (RCSR) or end customers. Orders must be placed in the system accurately and within the required SLA for supply plants’ visibility and production planning.
- Receive and acknowledge purchase orders from Customers and Sales Support team within SLA.
- Enter Sales Orders and process SAP Purchase Orders in the system promptly, or within the required SLA of 48 hours.
- Send SAP Purchase Orders to Supply Plants.
- Follow-up and monitor on Order Shipment Confirmation from Supply Plants and inform Sales and Customers promptly by sending Order Confirmation
- Check for product availability and packaging requirements by customers.
- Check Letter of Credit requirements – to ensure Grace is able to meet the requirements for documentations and liaise with Sales for changes needed.
- Communicate any discrepancies, issues, potential delays to Sales Team and/or customers.
- Follow-up and monitor on shipment departure time with supply plants
- Follow-up and monitor on shipping documents from supply plants to be sent to GOC/Customers.
- Review and ensure accuracy of shipping documents and send to customer on time, or before cargo arrival at destination ports
- Support on-going projects.
- Perform other duties as required to support the department’s functional needs.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, or related field
- Order Fulfillment
- 1-3 years’ experience in a logistics or supply chain role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Working knowledge of SAP or other enterprise resource planning (ERP) system
- Experience with import/export documentation and regulations
- Certification in supply chain management or related field
Job Type: Temporary
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: Php20,000.00 – Php30,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Muntinlupa City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Health insurance